Were you looking for the Dining Room 1?
|Tubbybots|| Tinky Winky|
Dining Room 2 is a location in Five Nights at Tubbyland.
The second dining room has a disabled camera, meaning that you cannot see anything in the room, you will have to listen for signs of a tubbybot in the room. As seen in the minigame, there is a large table at the far wall and a custard machine to the left of the camera. However, after the explosion, it now has a broken up knocked over custard machine, with many large tubes flowing from the ceiling, barrels on two sides of the room, and a visible entrance to the Party Hall, Dining Room 1, and the office.
- This is the location where the Custard Machine Explosion Incident happened, as shown in the minigame.
- That may also be the reason the camera is disabled.
- The Dining Room 2 model prior to the update is just a black room with the text on one of the walls, as confirmed by Critolious.
- The true appearance of this room is only shown in Night PTLD.
- The custard machine model was reused from Five Nights at Tubbyland 3 : The End Game, in the Original Props area.
|Dining Room 2|
The Dining Room 2 is a location in Five Nights at Tubbyland.
It has the same appearance as in the full game.