|Starting area||Performance Stage, Night PTLD.|
PTLD-93 is a black tubbybot prototype with the suit for its jaw, half of its face, and its head decoration missing. It has missing suit for all of its left arm and left thigh, as well as feet, and has no left forearm or hand at all, with wires pouring out of its left elbow. The top left part of its body suit is gone, as well as most of the lower part of the lower left leg segment, and many holes are on the two segments of its right arm, right leg, and right hand, and on the rest of its body suit.
PTLD-93 will appear in Night PTLD, which is accessed by clicking the blood leaking from the toaster in the Game Over screen. In this night every camera except Dining Room 2 will be pitch black, all ambience is gone, and the office is dark. When pressing the CTRL key in the office, the lights will turn on, the lights being the only way to protect yourself. PTLD-93 will start on the Performance Stage, and make its way to The Office, the only way knowing where it is is listening for a buzzing sound in the camera it is in, though if the player turns the light on when it isnt in the office it will move one camera. When the player is sure it is in the office, the player must turn on the lights, sending it back to either the Performance Stage or Dining Room 1. If the player fails to fend of PTLD-93, it will jumpscare the player and send them back to the warning screen. It also replaces Noo-Noo's jumpscare in the Custard Machine Explosion Incident cutscene and when putting 6/6/6 as the AI levels in the Custom Night.
- There is a secret screen shown when pressing "P", "T", "L", and "D" at the same time during Night PTLD, which shows PTLD-93 with his suit parts scattered across the ground around him.
- Upon increasing contrast in the picture, the parts of the costume are different colors. His shoulder piece and a limb segment is yellow, his head and another limb segment are purple, his hand is red, another limb segment is green, and his body does not appear to have any color.
- His right leg appears to be detached.
- There is also a headless plush sitting next to him.
- PTLD is the only character in the series to have his own night.
- According to the creator, Critolious, PTLD-93 was the hardest to model out of all of all the tubbybots, similar to when Critolious had problems modeling Decimated in the second game.
- PTLD-93 was built by Employee #6 with parts stolen from the Tubbyland Warehouse, and was used as a puppet to reprogram Po and cause the Custard Machine Explosion Incident.
- He was later used to kill the Tubbyland CEO shortly after the second game took place.
PTLD-93 is a black tubbybot prototype with the suit for its jaw, half of its face, and its head decoration missing. It has missing suit for all of its left arm and left thigh, as well as feet, and has no left forearm or hand at all, with wires pouring out of its left elbow. The top left part of its body suit is gone, as well as most of the lower part of the lower left leg segment, and many holes are on the two segments of its right arm, right leg, and right hand, and on the rest of its body suit. It is strangely part transparent in its appearance anywhere but its jumpscare, which could mean it is either a ghost or a hallucination. It normally has black eyes, but in its jumpscare, it has strangely human-like eyes. In Five Nights at Tubbyland 2, he has the same appearance, but except he has human-like eyes with green irises. In the Custard Machine Explosion Incident cutscene, he is transparent with white glowing pupils for eyes.
PTLD-93 can appear on any night, though it has a very rare chance to, but it appears more often in Night X and the secret minigame. In the minigame, it has to 'find an animatronic to do the job'. You play as it, walking through many identical screens until you run into Po. The text at the beginning of the minigame likely refers to Po as the animatronic and the custard machine explosion incident as the job, as the player knows that Po did it. Completing the minigame by touching Po results in a jumpscare that restarts the game. In Night X, however, it randomly appears in the office. Staring at it for too long will make it jumpscare and crash the game, but it can be easily avoided by putting up the monitor. To start the minigame, you must click on its head as it appears for a second in the bottom right corner right when you load the title screen. To start Night X, you must click on the option right as it appears for a second on the title screen under the Custom Night option after beating 8/20 mode on the Custom Night. PTLD-93 also appears as an easter egg in Five Nights at Tubbyland 2 appearing as a silhouette in the Custard Machine Explosion Incident, and appearing rarely when Evan Jameson pulls down the Monitor.
- It is a mix and re-texture of Prototype Po, Prototype Dipsy, Prototype Laa-Laa, and Prototype Tinky Winky.
- PTLD-93 has damage very similar to Po from the second game, missing half an arm and the suit for both segments on a leg.
- This may be a coincidence, as Prototype Dipsy and Prototype Laa-Laa also have similar damage.
- The Night 6 phone call, when slowed down to 25%, can be heard that it is named PTLD-93, and is mentioned as a way to spy around the place.
- The human eyes in its jumpscare might mean it could be possessed by Employee #6, which makes sense, because he died after the Custom Night and stayed around (that is if you "Accept your Fate.").
- There is also a text briefly appearing right after Fixed Po's jumpscare in the minigame which is "She will do it" and right beside it, "She doesn't have a choice" meaning Po is responsible and will do the job.
- If that screen is brightened, additional text appears saying "They will pay for what they did".
- PTLD-93 seems to have a connection and may belong to employee #6, the guard you play as in the third game, as mentioned in the Night 6 call.
- Critolious confirmed that PTLD-93 stands for Po Tinky Laa-Laa Dipsy-93. This is because it is a mashup of the character models.
- PTLD-93 has a very rare chance to appear when pulling down the camera any night.
- PTLD-93 from Night X has an extremely similar AI to that of Golden Freddy from the first Five Nights at Freddy's, however, it is not triggered by anything, as he simply randomly appears.
- As revealed on a picture on Critolious's DeviantArt, PTLD-93 seems to be transparent.
- This makes him similar to Nightmare from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- According to Critolious, he didn't know about Nightmare at the time PTLD-93 was created. He just made him transparent to show that he is a hallucination.
- PTLD-93 is also similar to Nightmare because they both have one-frame jumpscares.
- This makes him similar to Nightmare from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- The minigame jumpscare used to be PTLD-93's, but in an update, it was changed to a distorted version of a fixed version of Po.
- PTLD-93 makes a cameo in the FNaTL 2 Thanksgiving Update; in the final cutscene, appearing at the left corner as a completely black silhouette.
- He also is a easter egg in the update where there is a 1 in 1666 chance (1 in 666 on Nightmare Night) that when pulling down the camera he will be staring at the player and peek down very quickly.
- He, along with Po and Noo-Noo, are the only ones which appear in all the games.
- However, PTLD-93 is the only one which never changes his appearance in any of the games.
FNaTL 3: The End Game
FNaTL3 3: The End Game