NOTE: This is now official. I have asked Tuparman Permission if I can do this. I am the New OC Designer. Here is just a little sneak preview of what I can do:
OC DESIGNING: CURRENTLY NOT IN SERVICE
- Only request one OC At a time. You may ask for different types of the OC, however, at once. For example, if you had an OC named Samuel, you could request him in v.1, v.2, and Phantom if you want
- OC Requests will ONLY Be avalible on Days I have no school, or barely any homework. I will have text at the top showing when I'm avalible to make OC's
- Be patient. If I don't finsih your OC In one day, just give me time
- Be descriptive. OC's will not be accepted if they are not described well. If the bot is described in good context, but hard to understand words, it will not be updated. If I make a tiny mistake, I will most likely update it.
- OC's will be displayed soon when I can code that in.
What I Can do:
- V.1 Animatronics (The easiest of all)
- Withered v.1's
- V.2's (also pretty easy)
- v.2 Withered (Easy but takes time)
- Prototypes (Takes time)
- Un-withered prototypes (Takes a while)
What I Might do
- Phantoms (They have textures that you have to build onto the OC Making it a pain.)
- Nightmares (Though they are easy, they are VERY Un-original)
What I WILL NOT do
Most of this is what Tuparman Currently does on his photo shop blog
- I won't do donger schlonger Tubbybots.
- I will not do Jumpscares
- I will not do anything besides OC Creation
- I WILL NOT Do more than One OC at a time.
- I will not Create anything that is non FNaTL Related.